1. Who was your first prom date?
Lindsay Gold to junior prom. We broke up shortly after, two years later she came out as a lesbian, and last year she came out as transexual.
2. Who was your first roommate?
Not counting tentmates in Scouts, that would have been feodoric. Best roommate ever.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Gin and soda and rum and soda. That was a very bad night.
4. What was your first job?
Contractor's assistant. Basically hauling heavy stuff all over construction site as well as doing whatever jobs there needed to be done.
5. What was your first car?
'93 Subaru Loyale. Bessie.
6. When did you go to your first funeral?
I was fourteen, in ninth grade, and my grandfather died.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
Five. From one Philly suburb to another except now we weren't living next to a drug dealer who kept breaking into our house.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Bearstein, or something to that extent.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
When I was five my grandparents took me and my cousin to Disney World.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never really snuck out. Sure I've left late at night/early in the morning when everyone else was asleep but it was never against the rules.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
Jesse Congdon who I haven't seen what must be eight years.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I generally don't call anyone when I have a bad day but log onto AIM and talk to one of my many wonderful friends.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
Haven't had the honor yet.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Warren Zevon at the TLA in Philadelphia. He was sick, pissed about it, and cursed out the entire audience. It was awesome.
17. First tattoo or piercing?
I'm still planning on the dragon but that's still four years away.
18. First celebrity crush?
Terry Farrel on DS9.
19. Age of first kiss?
Sixteen. Samantha Van Alstine. Big mistake and one of the few relationships I genuinely regret.
20. First love?
Samantha Van Alstine. See above.
21. Are you still in love with your first love?
22. New love?
New interest though nothing I'm ready to call love right now.