I will not serve you beer or any other alcohol if:
-You are obviously drunk.
-You are causing a scene.
-You are obviously high and proceed to tell me how high you are and how you smoked too much today.
Why are people so surprised by this?
Ground Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits/facts of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a LiveJournal entry about their 5 habits/facts as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their LiveJournal and tell them to read yours.
1) I burned out my fear of embarassement at my Bar Mitzvah when I screwed up a prayer in front of 300 people. Everything else is small potatoes since then. Now pass the butter.
2) I have an intense fear of bees. Do not fuck with me about this.
3) Telephones are the bane of my existance. I absolutely loathe them and almost never make voluntary phone calls.
4) I have a very low sex drive compared to just about every man I know my age. I've gotten a lot of shit for this and am beyond the point of caring what other people, society, or anyone other than my girlfriend has to say about this.
5) I define who I want to be by archetypes. They are templates that carry sets of skills and types of actions I admire and wish to emulate while remaining blank enough that it is still Me.
Tagged: anyone with an E in their first name but not their LJ name, or in their LJ name but not their first name.